Here are the steps on how to add panels in the MODsolar Platform:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Panels.
3. Select Add a Panel.
4. Select the Panel Manufacturer and Model from the drop down list. If the module you want to add is not on the list, select "Unknown or not listed" to manually name it.
5. Complete the other fields with values from the panel datasheet.
The following are the required fields used for calculations such as solar production:
- STC Rating
- Panel Length (in.)
- Panel Width (in.)
- Panel Degradation (%)
6. Select the "Enabled" checkbox to show the panel as an option in the Design System page. Unchecking it hides it as an option.
7. Select "This is the preferred panel" to make it the default selection when creating proposals.
8. Upload the panel data sheet (Optional). This option allows you to send the PDF file to your customer when this panel is used.
9. Select "Save" when done to save the changes.
To edit an existing panel, select the Pencil icon.
To delete a panel, select the Trash Bin icon.